Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii Command Squad

This is the first unit I have assembled for my latest project, an Adeptus Mechanicus army  (Count as Astra Militarum with Inquisition allies). This squad is comprised of converted and kit-bashed versions of HiTech Miniatures' "Gearcult Bio-Tech Covenant".


They are mounted on "Dungeon Stone" bases from Back 2 Base-ix. However, instead of being glued permanently to their bases, these miniatures and their bases are magnetized to allow the removal of the bases. You can see in the photograph below that they are perfectly capable of standing on their own without their bases. This is something I hope to be able to accomplish with every miniature in this army so that I can display them without their bases or swap them with another set.


For closer views of each miniature, front and back, take a look at the Skitarii Command page.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete